Welcome to the New Covenant Fulfilled - in our lives Today.
Image of the Firstborn by Bayila Dalaky
Used with permission. (To download, right click and save audio as.)
VERSE 1 You are the firstborn, and I lay my head in your bosom every moment of my being, Ya Yesu (Lord Jesus) I love you, You have made me one with you, O-o I am. CHORUS I'm like you, You're like me, just the way you are. This is who I am. I see you, as you are, like in the mirror, and from my head to toe. VERSE 2 You fill my hunger, and you are the hidden manna, thank you Father for always. Ya Yesu (Lord Jesus) I love you, you have made me one with you, O-o I am. BRIDGE O-o, one plus one equals one, this is union and communion. O-o, You and me the mystery. O-o, this is union and communion.
I desire one thing. To know the Father and to know Jesus Sent in all fullness right here on this earth. For 40 years I have followed after to know the Lord in all the ways through which He alone has led me, storing the Bible by the Holy Spirit in my heart. Yet I am weak and of little account in this world. Does God reveal Himself through weakness? Is a human infant in a barn God showing Himself as He is? Is a man stumbling under a cross he cannot carry the Father revealed?
What do you want?
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I contend with you, heart to heart. What do you want?
I have been writing in a continual stream since the fall of 2006. That stream changed for me, took on a deeper level in the knowledge of God, who and what He is, in the fall of 2011. The letters that I have written from the fall of 2011 until the spring of 2015 are found here on this website.
I call this site "Covenant Fulfilled," because this is my only expectation, that God does what He says right here on this earth, right now in this age, and that God fulfills all the fullness of His word in me.
Another website of mine, www.ourpathhome.com/, contains all of my writing from the fall of 2006 until the fall of 2011. Then, in the spring of 2015 I re-crafted the flow of the Lord Jesus through my heart and my fingers into a lesson format. My present writing can be found on my website www.christrevealed.info/.
Most of the letters I have written are compiled in series, each of which I turned into a book. You can purchase a hard copy of each book from Amazon, but I also have them listed under "Books and Series" in the right-hand column. If you click on each of those titles, you will find the entire book by chapters on this website along with an audio reading of the chapters.
I write for one purpose only, to know the Father and to know Jesus Sent. I write because I love to write, because I hear Jesus singing in my heart as my fingers type.
I share what I write with you for one reason only, so that the Lord Jesus Christ, the One who fills your heart with His glory and who loves you with a love beyond all the passion of the universe, might use my words, if He so wishes, to cause you to see and to know Him.
Jesus IS Lord; we ARE His body. Jesus is Savior AND Salvation, and He does all things well.
This Word flowing out of our hearts from all that God has written there is based on the following premises. These things are the clear teaching of the gospel. We are radical in our belief that what God says is true and that what God does not say is meaningless, no matter how "Christian" it is.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
1. Christ lives in our hearts through faith – (Ephesians 3:17). By “Christ,” we mean specifically the Lord Jesus Christ – in all that He is and means. We put on the Lord Jesus Christ in Person, spirit, soul, and body (Romans 13:14). Christ is our life, we have no other life (Galatians 2:20).
2. The sacrifice and atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ, His Gethsemane, His blood, His death, His resurrection, is foundational to all things, larger than the universe, and without limitation of any kind. In every step of that atonement, you and I were there inside of Jesus, sharing with Him the revelation of the Father.
3. Every Word God speaks in the Covenant we signed with Him enters into us only through our active faith and only by the immediate miraculous operation of the Holy Spirit, and every Word God speaks is fulfilled as the Lord Jesus personally and in fullness in our lives right here on this earth right now in this age.
4. God intends to conform us to, that is, fuse us together with the image of His Son, the Lord Jesus, to make us just like the Lord Jesus in all ways except honor – (Romans 8:29; 1 John 3:2). Everything for us in the Bible and in our lives serves one purpose only, our becoming one person with the Father through the Lord Jesus Christ by the Covenant.
5. You and I were designed by God to contain all that He is in fullness, His Person and His Heart (Ephesians 3:19), and to reveal God Himself in Person, one with us, through rivers of Spirit flowing out of us to all creation (John 7:37-38, John 17:21-23). These realities are fulfilled in fullness in our lives in these present bodies of flesh as the second witness of Jesus Christ. Today is the Day of Salvation.
6. Age-abiding life is one thing only – to know the Father and to know Jesus Christ whom God has sent – (John 17:3).
7. Salvation, now and forever, is one thing only, living entirely inside of and out from John 14:20 – Know that I (the Lord Jesus Christ) am in the Father and you in Me and I in you.
8. We are the body of Christ, flesh of His flesh, our physical bodies ARE the self-same body of Jesus in which He arose from the grave into life. We are normal human beings, just like Jesus, the express image of God's Person; we are God-revealed.
9. Although we exercise our right in God to remain free from religious bullying, we receive with open arms all who belong to and love the Lord Jesus as members of His body together with us. We lay down our lives, Christ through us, for the sake of all who belong to Him.
10. Everything happening in heaven and earth right now is bent by God towards one focus, the culmination of the ages, the revelation of Jesus Christ through His many membered body, walking right now on this earth, Christ Revealed.
We attest to these things, as the second witness of the Lord Jesus Christ, that they are true.